At UEI College-Online Programs, we understand that many students will require financial assistance to enroll in college. We have financial aid options available to students who qualify. To find out if you qualify, contact us and one of our financial aid staff members will be available to assist.
Students who want to enroll in UEI’s Career Training Programs may find the following financial aid options available to them if they qualify:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal SEOG
- Federal Subsidized and Unsubsidized Student Loans
- Federal Student PLUS Loans
- Alternative Loans
For more information on the financial aid options that may be available to you, consider visiting the Federal Student Aid Resource Page published by the U.S Department of Education. This page provides you with more information about the different financial aid programs that may be available to you. UEI College-Online Programs is designated as an eligible institution by the U.S Department of Education, which means that we are eligible to participate in the programs outlined above.
General Eligibility Requirements
If you want to receive financial aid, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be currently enrolled in an academic program leading to a degree or diploma
- Must have a certification of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must Not be in default on a student loan or owe a refund on a federal grant received at another institution
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress, as outlined in the school’s catalog
- Be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen
Eligibility is determined through a formula filled in with the information you provide in your FAFSA. The amount of federal financial aid offered will vary based on your financial need.
Applying For Financial Aid
To Receive Financial Aid, you must be enrolled at UEI and signed up for classes.
Once you’re ready to apply for financial aid, the process is simple. You must fill out the following forms:
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- A list of schools previously attended educational institutions (beyond high school)
- Completed loan applications
- Personal References with a valid address and phone number
After you’ve turned in the previously listed documents, the Financial Aid Office will begin working with you. If the office needs additional information or documentation, they will contact you for them.
Federal Loan Repayment Options
If you do take advantage of federal student loans, you have various loan repayment plans to make the task of loan repayment less daunting. The great thing is that you can make changes to your repayment plan at any time. If you have any questions or concerns, you should contact your loan servicers directly and they should be able to address your questions or concerns. Your payments and repayment term will depend on the repayment plan that you choose.
Here are the different repayment plan options that may be available to you:
- Standard Repayment Plan
- Graduated Repayment Plan
- Extended Repayment Plan
- Alternative Repayment Plans (Direct Loan Only)
- Income-Based Repayment (IBR)
- Income Contingent Repayment (ICR) (Direct Loan Only)
- Income-Sensitive Repayment (FFEL Only)
Start Building Your Future Today
At UEI, we want you to begin building your future today. We don’t want your financial situation to limit your career opportunities. For this reason, we have a wide variety of financial assistance options that may be available to you if you need them and qualify for them. After making the decision to enroll in one of our programs, you can schedule a meeting with one of our financial aid advisors to explore the financial aid options that you may qualify for. After receiving your financial aid options, you can then decide whether you would like to continue with applying for financial aid without any pressure.